Hospitalist Jobs in Dallas
Saturday · September 30, 2023
1 Job in DFW
Photo: Dallas skyline at night with Reunion Tower.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $240,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Dallas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is your opportunity to be a part of the hospitalist services at a fully accredited health system with over 898 beds.
- Enjoy convenient scheduling of 7-on/7-off creating a sustainable lifestyle.
- You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- The Dallas metropolitan area is the fourth largest in the United States and is home to the third-largest concentration of Fortune 500 companies.
- Well run program consistently staffed to levels that facilitate manageable workloads with a closed ICU, no procedures, no code, and no calls required.
- With its close proximity to DFW International Airport, Dallas allows for quick and easy access throughout the world.
- 240k annually with RVU bonus and a lucrative benefits package including a health reimbursement account, plus secure your future with a Path to Partnership track.
- We are currently scheduling interviews for an opportunity to join a tenured and quality driven hospitalist program at a premier hospital in sunny Dallas, Texas.
- It is the Hub for sports here in the South and home to the Dallas Cowboys Stadium, Dallas Stars, Dallas Mavericks and Texas Rangers!
- New Hospitalist Opening at a Magnet Hospital in Dallas.
- Dallas provides outstanding schools districts, colleges and universities that offer the best education for future leaders.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Apr 3.