Hospitalist Jobs in Dallas
Thursday · January 27, 2022
1 Job in DFW
Photo: Dallas skyline at night with Reunion Tower.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $240,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Dallas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are currently scheduling interviews for an opportunity to join a tenured and quality driven hospitalist program at a premier hospital in sunny Dallas, Texas.
- New Hospitalist Opening at a Magnet Hospital in Dallas.
- Enjoy convenient scheduling of 7-on/7-off creating a sustainable lifestyle.
- 240k annually with RVU bonus and a lucrative benefits package including a health reimbursement account, plus secure your future with a Path to Partnership track.
- This is your opportunity to be a part of the hospitalist services at a fully accredited health system with over 898 beds.
- Dallas provides outstanding schools districts, colleges and universities that offer the best education for future leaders.
- With its close proximity to DFW International Airport, Dallas allows for quick and easy access throughout the world.
- You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- The Dallas metropolitan area is the fourth largest in the United States and is home to the third-largest concentration of Fortune 500 companies.
- Well run program consistently staffed to levels that facilitate manageable workloads with a closed ICU, no procedures, no code, and no calls required.
- It is the Hub for sports here in the South and home to the Dallas Cowboys Stadium, Dallas Stars, Dallas Mavericks and Texas Rangers!
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Apr 3.