Hospitalist Jobs in Dallas
Monday · September 26, 2022
1 Job in DFW
Photo: Dallas skyline at night with Reunion Tower.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Dallas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Administrative responsibilities represent approx 15% with remaining 85% being clinical duties.
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center is currently seeking a Medical Director to provide leadership and management of the hospitalist program.
- Qualified candidate will be board certified in an applicable specialty and will have at least 5 years of clinical and administrative experience.
- This new full-time position reports directly to the hospital President and primary responsibilities include implementation of policies, growth of referral base, quality metrics and monitoring of financial performance.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and team building skills are a must.
- Compensation includes stipend for administrative duties and billings from clinical work.
This perm job from Methodist Health System was last open on Apr 7.