Hospitalist Jobs in Dallas
Saturday · September 30, 2023
1 Job in DFW
Photo: Dallas skyline at night with Reunion Tower.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Dallas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 401k (with match).
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- If you want a quality of life for your family with excellent income potential in the beautiful city of San Antonio, Nina Cox at.
- Competitive base salary.
- Monthly bonuses based on productivity & quality.
- A cosmopolitan community proud of its Old West roots, Dallas boasts a cost of living slightly below the national average and an abundance of cultural, recreational and commerce opportunities.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability.
- Comprehensive liability insurance (with no tail requirement).
- The shining star of north Texas, Dallas is the United States's ninth largest city and one of the 100 Most Ethnically Diverse Communities.
- This opportunity does not support J-1 Waivers.
This perm job from Beck-Field & Associates was last open on Mar 24.