Hospitalist Jobs in Dallas
Tuesday · June 28, 2022
1 Job in DFW
Photo: Dallas skyline at night with Reunion Tower.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Dallas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- All management services are provided for the physicians' practice.
- Baylor attracts top residents from throughout the country and has an excellent Internal Medicine residency program.
- We are an active participant in the Internal Medicine house staff program which provides our providers with interesting teaching opportunities.
- Our diverse group of men and women value professionalism and cultural sensitivity with each other and the patients we serve.
- A stable real estate market, low cost of living, excellent schools and neighborhoods make Dallas an ideal place.
- Attractive compensation package includes hourly guarantee with RVU incentive + Bonus.
- Professional liability insurance, business expense reimbursement, several pre-tax savings programs and group health insurance.
- The hospital provides a dedicated floor, social workers, home care coordinators and case managers.
- Dallas is a vibrant, richly diverse cosmopolitan city with a world-class art district, distinct restaurants, extraordinary shopping, all professional sports, a variety of live music and DFW International Airport.
- Criteria: BC/BE Internal Medicine.
- Schedules are generated monthly, based on individual physician preferences each month.
- No J-1 Visas.
- Founded in 1993, Texas Primary Care is a thirty-five member hospitalist program at Baylor University Medical Center.
- Excellent nursing support is provided for the consultations of our group.
- Texas has no state income tax.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Nov 12.