Hospitalist Jobs in Dallas
Thursday · January 27, 2022
1 Job in DFW
Photo: Dallas skyline at night with Reunion Tower.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Dallas) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Established hospitalist group and program is expanding.
- They work block schedule, currently 5 on/5 off.
- Live and practice in the highly desired north Dallas communities.
- Popular north Dallas communities to practice and live.
- Independent Hospitalist group wants to add another due to expansion of their program.
- Census in the range of 15-20 during season.
- For example on lighter days the hospitalist could be done by 3pm and only come back if needed which is rare.
- Will join 2 other hospitalists.
- Professional sports teams, cultural events and more!
- Outstanding schools, housing, and easy access to all the ammenities available in Dallas.
- After that the hospitalist can leave and be on. Depending on the patient census the time will vary.
- We placed one who is very happy with the north Dallas location, premier hospital, and program.
- Group has an excellent rapport with the hospital and reputation in communityIdeal block schedule and time off.
- Lighter in other months.
- Will start around 7am in the morning and round till all patients seen.
- Future growth as the group to continue to expand in the area.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 13.