Hospitalist Jobs in Dallas
Tuesday · June 28, 2022
1 Job in DFW
Photo: Dallas skyline at night with Reunion Tower.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Dallas) is a single-specialty group practice.
- For example on lighter days the hospitalist could be done by 3pm and only come back if needed which is rare.
- Professional sports teams, cultural events and more!
- Lighter in other months.
- Future growth as the group to continue to expand in the area.
- Independent Hospitalist group wants to add another due to expansion of their program.
- Popular north Dallas communities to practice and live.
- Outstanding schools, housing, and easy access to all the ammenities available in Dallas.
- Will start around 7am in the morning and round till all patients seen.
- Census in the range of 15-20 during season.
- Live and practice in the highly desired north Dallas communities.
- Group has an excellent rapport with the hospital and reputation in communityWe placed one who is very happy with the north Dallas location, premier hospital, and program.
- They work block schedule, currently 5 on/5 off.
- Established hospitalist group and program is expanding.
- Ideal block schedule and time off.
- After that the hospitalist can leave and be on. Depending on the patient census the time will vary.
- Will join 2 other hospitalists.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 13.